Burrata Cheese, Figs and prosciutto
Burrata cheese and figs, two sophisticated ingredients very popular in Italian cuisine, especially in summer. And to balance their sweet flavor, we add some slices of prosciutto.
Combining fresh cheeses with fruit is a very refined choice if you are planning a special lunch and you’re looking for an original starter. Sensibus’s combination is Burrata cheese and figs, two sophisticated ingredients very popular in Italian cuisine, especially in summer. And to balance the soft texture and sweet flavor of both Burrata and figs, we add some slices of prosciutto. A simple cold appetizer idea!
How to Prepare a Delicious Burrata Cheese Appetizer with Figs and Ham
- Give the bread slice a round shape (try to use a pastry cutter or a large glass).
- Place it in the center of the dish and turn the prosciutto around its circumference. The nest is ready.
- Separately, cut the Burrata into small pieces and mix it with Mascarpone, a popular Italian cream cheese.
- Place the cream inside the nest.
- Pour a teaspoon of honey above it.
- Cut the figs into quarters and place them around the nest. Complete pouring over the rest of the honey.