For 8 Person(s)
For the Pie:
- 1 puff pastry sheet
- 3 zucchini
- 1/2 pound goat cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 pound mozzarella
- 1 onion
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- First, you need to thaw the puff pastry overnight in the fridge.
- Clean the onion and cut it in half, lengthwise, then slice it.
- Clean the zucchini and cut them in half, lengthwise, then slice them.
- Put the oil in the pan, add the onion and cook for 3 minutes then add the zucchini, a pinch of salt, pepper and cook, on medium flame for about 10-15 minutes, or until the zucchini have softened.
- Let the zucchini cool completely.
- Cut the mozzarella in cubes.
- Grate the goat cheese.
- Cut a piece of parchment paper for the baking pan, add the puff pastry and with a fork prick the dough.
- In a bowl, brake the eggs, add the cold zucchini, the cheeses and mix well.
- Pre-heat the oven at 355F.
- Pour the mixture in the baking pan, level with a fork and put it in the oven for 30-40 minutes, or until it forms a golden crust