Grilled Lemon Asparagus
- 1 lb fresh asparagus
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil pesto
- 1 lemon, slice
- 1 tablespoon toasted pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Extra Virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and black pepper
- Preheat grill to 500 F
- In a large bowl, add asparagus, pesto, garlic, and lemon juice
- Drizzle olive oil over the top.
- Season with sea salt and black pepper and toss to combine.
- Arrange asparagus on a single layer on a grill sheet with lemon slices on top.
- Grill for about 4 minutes, turning over halfway during cooking.
- Place asparagus on a serving platter, drizzle olive oil over the top.
- Garnish with pine nuts. Serve hot.