Halloween Recipe: Pumpkin Cake with Honey and Ginger
Discover how to prepare this soft pumpkin pie Halloween recipe. A quick and simple recipe with ginger and honey.
This easy Halloween cake recipe is very simple to prepare and, at the same time, it has an absolutly non-trivial flavor: pumpkin, honey and ginger help to create a gently spicy taste. The cream makes the interior remain soft.
Honey and ginger are very healty ingredients, and together they are the right combination to exalt the sweet pumpkin flavor. Actually, due to this spicy flavor you can also consider this cake as an Halloween recipe for adults, but don’t be afraid: your kids will love it too!
To transform this simple cake in a fun Halloween recipe idea, you can decorate the cake with icing sugar: skulls, spiders, or a scary face with nose, eyes and mouth… and all that your imagination and skills can create.
- Peel and wash the pumpkin, cut it into pieces and steam it for 20 minutes.
- Process the pampkin in a blender, add the fresh cream and continue blending until you get a smooth purée. Then pour the mixture in a bowl.
- Add 2 tablespoons of Acacia’s honey, 2 eggs and then the sifted flour with the grated fresh ginger. Knead.
- Now take a baking pan, cover it with parchment paper and pour the mixture into the baking pan.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 356° F.
- Decorate with icing sugar and the candied ginger and cut into squares only before serving.