Skip to content
Italian strawberry tart recipe
INGREDIENTS (shortcrust pastry and custard)
- 500 grams of strawberries
- 500 grams of flour 00
- 50 ml of soy milk vanilla
- 150 ml of organic sunflower oil
- 3 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon of grated ginger
- A pinch of salt
- Combine the flour with the oil, lemon, ginger, pinch of salt, sugar, add a little ‘soy milk, about 50 ml, and begin to knead. Once you’ve got the dough, let it rest for at least half an hour.
- After this time, with the help of a rolling pin, roll out the dough, put it in a pan of those specific tarts with low sides and cook in the oven for at least 20 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.
- While the base of the tart is in the oven you can dedicate to the preparation of custard vegan.
- These doses of ingredients: half a liter of vanilla soy milk, 3 tablespoons flour, two tablespoons of sugar, the grated rind of a lemon, a bit ‘of grated ginger.
- Take a saucepan and stir with a wooden spoon to prevent lumps from forming, joined together flour, sugar, lemon and ginger and then gradually add the vanilla soy milk. Turn on the fire keeping the flame low and continue stirring until the cream thickens.
- Allow it to cool and then distribute it on the basis of pastry. At this point we just have to decorate with strawberries and voila here is ready for our delicious strawberry tart
- Pasta salad with chicken vegetables and olives
- Eggplant Lasagna with Pesto