Pasta with zucchini and shrimps
- 14 oz Fusilli 400 g
- ¾ pound shrimp already cleaned 350 g
- 1 Onion
- 2 Zucchini cut into cubes
- Extra virgin olive oil
- In a large skillet heat the oil over medium heat. Add the onion and let it fry until it is golden brown.
- Now let’s add the zucchini cubes fry over medium-low heat, stirring and turning. The courgettes must have a color ‘brown’ and be soft.
- Then add the peeled shrimp. Cook for 1 minute, stirring and turn occasionally and if we want to, we can deglaze with the white wine and cook for another 5 minutes with the lid on the pot.
- Season with salt, black pepper and \ or chilli (if we prefer) and finish cooking for another few minutes.
- pasta (which we will put to boil in a pot with the advance) and pass in the pan, over medium heat, with the sauce for a few minutes in reduced flame. Let’s stir-fry and get a plate of pasta and shrimp zucchini really tasty!