ROASTED CAMPARI TOMATOES
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 12 Campari Tomatoes washed and split in half and rubbed on the outside with a little Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves Fresh Garlic chopped very finely
- Kosher Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp. Chopped Fresh Oregano
- 1/4 c. grated Pecorino Romano Cheese or Parmigiano-Reggiano Cheese
- About 1/3 c. Chopped Fresh Basil for garnish
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
- Oil a baking dish. Place tomatoes cut side up in the dish.
- Sprinkle garlic and salt and pepper over the top of tomatoes.
- Sprinkle fresh oregano over the top.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Give a generous drizzle of the Extra Virgin Olive Oil over all.
- Roast at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.
- When finished, sprinkle with Chopped Fresh Basil and Fresh Lemon Juice.