Spicy shrimp pasta in a garlic tomato sauce
- Pomì organic chopped tomatoes 27 ounce
- Clam juice 1/3 cup
- Cloves garlic, chopped 6
- Olive oil 2 tablespoons
- Onion 1, diced
- Oregano 1 teaspoon
- Parsley, chopped 2 tablespoons
- Pasta (such as linguine) 8 ounces
- Red pepper flakes 1 teaspoon (or to taste)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Shrimp, peeled and deviened 1 pound
- Start cooking the pasta and directed on the package.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat, add the shrimp and cook until just pink, about 1-3 minutes per side, before setting aside.
- Add the onion and cook until tender, about 3-5 minutes, before adding the garlic, red pepper flakes, and oregano, and cooking until fragrant, about a minute.
- Add the tomatoes and clam juice, bring to a simmer and cook for 3 minutes before seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the shrimp, pasta and parsley, mix and enjoy your spicy shrimp pasta!