Sundried Tomato Lemon Garlic Chicken
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken (dark meat)
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes in olive oil and herbs)
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped (plus more for garnish)
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- sea salt and black pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
- In a large skillet, medium to high heat, add 4 tablespoons olive oil.
- When hot, add onions and saute until soft.
- Turn heat to high and add garlic and chicken.
- Toss until chicken is cooked and browned.
- Add lemon juice and zest.
- Season with sea salt and black pepper.
- Add sundried tomatoes and parsley, then stir to combine.
- Drizzle extra virgin olive oil over the top.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley.
- Serve hot over pasta of choice.