Skip to content
Artichoke Spinach Cannelloni With Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
- 12 fresh lasagna sheets (about 3″ by 8″)
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, squeeze all the liquid out
- 14 ounces cooked artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmigiano reggiano cheese
- Handful fresh parsley, chopped
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 cup fresh parmesan cheese, grated (garnish)
- Combine artichoke, spinach, parmigiano reggiano cheese, ricotta cheese, cream cheese, parsley, and nutmeg.
- Season with sea salt and black pepper to taste.
- 3 large roasted red pepper
- 3 garlic, cloves
- 1 small white onion, chopped into large chunks
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Sea salt and black pepper
- Blend all until smooth.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Spread 1/3 cup of spinach artichoke mixture along center of each piece. Roll up to enclose filling. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- On a large baking dish, arrange Cannelloni in a single layer. Spread roasted red pepper sauce generously to cover the top. Sprinkle with freshly grated parmesan cheese. Bake for 40 minutes to 50 minutes or until golden brown.
- Grilled Scallops On the Half Shell
- BBQ Grilled Salmon With Herb Butter