Grilled Pork Tenderloin Skewers
Makes 8 skewers – Serves about 4
- 16 (10-inch) wooden skewers
- 1-1/2 to 2 pounds pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Italian bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 ounces sliced prosciutto, each slice rolled up and cut into 1-inch wide slices
- About 24 fresh sage leaves
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Prepare a medium-hot charcoal grill or heat a gas grill to medium-high.
- Double skewer all your ingredients as follows:
- Add a piece of pork, followed by a piece of bread, prosciutto, and a sage leaf.
- Repeat until all the ingredients are skewered.
- Brush all sides with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place skewers on grill and cook, turning occasionally, until pork and bread are
- golden brown, about 15 minutes.