Skip to content
Lamb cutlets with grilled eggplant
- 2 Eggplant (aubergine)
- 8 Lamb cutlets
- 1 sprig Fresh rosemary
- 2 Garlic cloves
- Fresh parsley – small bunch
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 4 tbsp Full fat natural yogurt
- Almond flakes toasted (optional) – to sprinkle
- Heat a griddle pan over a high heat.
- Thinly slice the eggplants and brush them with oil.
- Cook them on the hot griddle pan for a minute or so on both sides until soft.
- Finely chop the parsley and add a tbsp to the eggplant slices, season with salt and pepper and add a generous drizzle of olive oil. Mix well.
- Finely chop the rosemary needles with the garlic cloves; put them in a bowl, add a pinch of salt, a grind of pepper, a drizzle of olive oil and mix. Rub the lamb with it.
- On the griddle pan griddle the lamb cutlets for about 3 to 4 minutes each side if you want them pink, or longer if you prefer them well done.
- Serve the lamb with the griddled eggplant, a sprinkle of toasted almonds and the yogurt.
- Chicken Lasagna with Pesto Cream Sauce
- Tuscan Duck a l’Orange