Skip to content
Muffuletta Pasta Salad
- 1/2 lb. pasta like campanelle, shells, rotini
- 6 oz. pimento-stuffed green olives drained
- 6 oz. kalamata olives pitted & drained
- 6 oz. cocktail onions drained & halved
- 4 oz. pepperoncini drained & sliced
- 1 T. capers drained
- 2 cups giardiniera liquid reserved
- 3 oz. thick sliced genoa salami roughly chopped
- 3 oz. thick sliced ham roughly chopped
- 3 oz. thick sliced mortadella roughly chopped
- 4 oz. thick sliced provolone roughly chopped
- 4 oz. fresh mozzarella balls halved
- Cook pasta al dente according to package directions. Drain, toss with a little giardiniera liquid or olive oil to prevent sticking, and let cool on the counter.
- Toss together all other ingredients in a large bowl. Add pasta and slowly add reserved giardiniera liquid a spoonful at a time to loosen as needed.
- Serve at room temp.