Skip to content
Olive Schiacciate – Italian cracked olives with vinegar, garlic and pickled vegetables.
- 10 oz. green olives unpitted
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 ¾ oz. celery sliced
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 3.5 oz. giardiniera – mixed pickled vegetables chopped (Click here to make your own)
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tbsp. vinegar
- Put the green olives and garlic clove in a bowl and squash them with a mallet.
- Add the sliced celery, chopped giardiniera, oregano, extra virgin olive oil and vinegar and mix well.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Graffe with ricotta cheese
- Beef Bollito