Skip to content
Tuscan Pork with Peppers
This Tuscan Pork with Peppers can be served all by itself or on top of pasta if you prefer. Enjoy!
Serves 4 people
- 2 pork tenderloins, cut into pieces
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of fresh ground black pepper
- 2 Tbls of extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 red bell pepper , cut into strips
- 1/2 cup of white wine
- 1 15 oz. can of diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp of dried oregano
- 1 tsp of dried basil
- Trim all the silver fat off the pork then cut into the 2 inch pieces.
- Season the pork with salt and pepper
- In a large skillet, sauté the pork in the olive oil until browned.
- Remove the pork from the pan and set aside.
- Add the garlic, onions and peppers to the pan and sauté for about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Return the pork to the pan
- Deglaze the pan with the white wine.
- Add the tomatoes, basil and oregano.
- Cook covered for 20 to 30 minutes.