But how to set a Halloween table? Buy a black or orange tablecloth and put your dishes on it, adding some decorations, such as skulls, spiders, ghosts etc. Therefore, here some simple and striking Halloween snack ideas.
- Wash the tomatoes and then cut them into thin slices.
- Season with olive oil and salt and stir gently so as not to break them.
- Cut the green olives in halves, and the black olives in small pieces.
- Take a large serving tray and put on the basil leaves on it.
- On each leaf place a slice of tomato, the mozzarella and half green olive.
- Finally place a piece of black olive in the green olive’s pit.