Skip to content
Shrimp Pasta Shells
- 16 ounces cooked pasta shells
- 1 pound cooked medium shrimp
- 2 cups yellow cherry tomatoes
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons pesto
- 3 tablespoons capers
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- Handful fresh italian parsley, chopped
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and black pepper
- In a deep sided skillet on high heat, add four tablespoons of olive oil.
- When hot, add garlic, onion, tomatoes, and pesto. Sauté until soft (about 4 minutes).
- Add shrimp, sautéing a further 2 minutes.
- Add pasta and stir well to combine.
- Add parsley and capers.
- Season with sea salt and black pepper.
- Drizzle extra olive oil on top and serve hot with a crispy salad of your choice.